A sister site of Match.com, Chemistry.com is a dating website which focuses more on knowing each of its members and identifying their basic behavioral traits to help them find matches which have similar interests and traits.The site has a newsfeed like appearance and has a unique matching algorithm which has very high accuracy. The site offers a free version as well as a paid version but the free version has very limited features.
- The site is easy to use and is quite safe to use.
- You can flirt with other members and send winks to initiate a conversation.
- The newsfeed like layout makes it easy to see what the other users are up to.
- checkThe site has a very accurate matching algorithm and an in-depth questionnaire.
- checkThe site displays the income of its members publicly so it is easier to find matches.
- The site does not have a mobile app and there is no guarantee of finding a match even after buying the premium membership.
- The free version of the site has a lot of ads which can affect the user experience.
- The site does not have any forums or chatrooms on which you can connect with members.
8 Things we like about Chemistry.com:
Top 3 alternatives to Chemistry.com:
Match.com, MatchMaker.com, and PerfectMatch.com are some similar dating websites to Chemistry. All these websites focus on knowing more about the personalities of their members to get them the right matches for starting a long-term relationship through the platform.
3 Things We Don’t like about Chemistry.com:
1. Chemistry does not have a chatroom or video chat feature.Unlike other modern dating websites, Chemistry.com does not have a chat system or a video calling system to connect with other members. You can only contact your match through the site’s email system. This can be a huge problem for younger generations who prefer messaging or chatting over sending emails. Emails also have a late response time. 2. They don’t have a mobile app.In this age and time when Smartphones have become a part and parcel of our lives, the lack of mobile app for Chemistry.com deters a lot of users from staying active on the website.You can access the website only through its desktop version. It does have a mobile version of the website as well but no mobile app.3. The free version does not allow you to communicate with other members.Without having a premium membership, you cannot connect to other members except send winks to them to show interest. You can also not access all profiles and can only connect with people who are shown to you as matches.Even after buying the premium membership, the options for communication are less and outdated.
Features you get with Paid Membership of Chemistry.com
- $49.95 for 1 month of membership
- $99.95 for 3 months of membership
- $159.95 for 6 months of membership
The Chemistry.com website has a free version as well as a premium membership on per month basis. Some of the important features that you can access in the paid version include:.
- You can receive extra matches per day.
- You can see who visited your profile and noticed you.
- You can upload more photos and access profiles easily.
- You can email your matches at any time and send unlimited emails.
- You can play online dating games to connect with your matches.
Share Your Chemistry.com Review:
Chemistry.com is a dating website which is designed by experts and it includes a lot of features that can help you know yourself and your match better in terms of personality. The sign up process of the website is a bit lengthy but the detailed questionnaire helps you find the exact matches you are looking for on the platform!