Designed to help Christian singles find meaningful relationships, Christian Cafe is a faith-based christian dating website which helps people find partners who are looking for similar kind of relationships.The site does not have a free version and is paid but it does offer a 7-Day free trial for potential members to get the feel of the site before they sign up for the premium membership.
- The site allows you to send and receive as many emails as you want.
- The sign-up process is extensive but option so you can choose to share information.
- The free 7-day trial period allows members to test the site before buying the premium membership.
- checkThere are many ways to search profiles and discover new people & you can see who has viewed your profile.
- The monthly membership is a bit expensive.
- The mobile app of Christian Cafe are not as great as the website.
- The site does not offer a free version and only has paid memberships.
8 Reasons Why We Recommend ChristianCafe.com:
Top 3 Alternatives to ChristianCafe:
ChristianMingle.com, ChristianPeopleMeet.com, and BigChurch.com are some dating websites similar to Christian Cafe. These are all faith-based websites for Christian singles looking for partners to start a long-term relationship with.
3 Things We Dislike about ChristianCafe.com:
1. The site does not offer a free membership and the premium membership is costly.This is one of those few dating sites which do not offer a free version for their members. While they do offer a free limited trial, this limitation makes a lot of members stay away from the platform. The membership fee of the website is also high as compared to other dating sites of similar nature. You can opt for the three-month of the six-month plan to save some money but the one-month plan is costly.2. The mobile apps of the website are not as well-designed as the website.The website does have mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms but these apps are not as well-designed as the desktop version. They have very few users and are rated very averagely on the Android and iOS app stores. The apps are also not updated very frequently and this is a drawback for members who come to the app looking for new profiles. 3. Any kind of contact information cannot be displayed in profiles.This is also a feature which limits the user and forces them to use the website in order to continue having a conversation. While the free trial completely bans sharing of contact information, the paid members also have to communicate through the website’s messaging system only.
What’s Inside the Premium Membership?
The Christian Cafe website does not have a free version at all and only offers paid memberships to people who want to continue using the site after the free trial is over. Some of the best features of the paid version include:
- You can post prayers on the community forum.
- You can experience the website without any ads.
- You can use the advanced search filters to sort member profiles.
- You can add up to three photos and get your profile photo verified by the moderators.
Share Your Christian Cafe Review:
Christian Cafe is a website you should register on if you are very serious about dating a person from the same faith and religious preferences. It is a great website for finding long-term relationships and has helped many people meet their life partners with its detailed profiles and multiple ways of communication.