Curated for senior singles by Cupid.com, Love Again is for singles over the age of 40 to rekindle their love life by finding partners from similar age backgrounds. It is more for people of mature age than actual seniors who have crossed the age of 60. The site has a simple layout and is quite easy to use. It has a Facebook app as well for members to browse through profiles easily. It does offer a free account but it is better to upgrade to a premium membership to access all the features.
Love Again Review
- The website has a great layout and is quite easy to use.
- The site is quite safe to use and all personal information is kept confidential.
- Members have quite a few options to initiate conversations with other members.
- checkIt has an integrated Facebook app which allows members to browse profiles easily.
- checkThe quality of members is great on the site and most members are of the same age group.
- The Facebook app shows members you might already know.
- Free members cannot interact with other members without a premium membership.
- The website sends a confirmation email to the members and this process can take a lot of time.
8 Things We love about Love Again Site:
Top 3 Alternatives to LoveAgain.com:
AgeMatch.com, SeniorFriendFinder.com, and OurTime.com are some similar dating websites to Love Again. These dating websites cater to the senior singles but none of them are as popular among mature singles over the age of 40 but below 60 as Love Again.
3 Things We don’t like about Love AGAIN:
1. The website takes a lot of time in confirming a profile through email.While the sign-up process takes only 5-10 minutes, it is the confirmation through email that can take a lot of time according to some users. Some members get the confirmation email within minutes while for some it can take days.This can be a problem for members who want to start using the website immediately and have paid for the premium membership.2. Using the Facebook app and login has the risk of bumping into people you already know.This feature is a dual-edged sword. On one hand, it allows the members to interact more freely. On the other hand, there is always a risk of running into members you already know. Since the website allows anonymous messaging, you might be conversing with somebody who is your friend or colleague which can lead to a lot of embarrassment later.3. The free version of the website does not allow you to initiate a conversation.You can only initiate a conversation on the platform with a free membership. You can only browse profiles and send winks to members to let them know that you are interested in them.Only members with premium membership accounts are allowed to communicate freely and send unlimited messages to other members.
What’s Inside the Paid Version of LoveAgain?
The Love Again website has a free as well as paid membership plan you can avail to get access to its premium features. The paid membership can be taken for 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months. Some of the interesting features of the paid plans include:
- You can block members and shield your private information.
- You can interact with other members freely using all interaction modes.
- You can access the audio and video chatting feature of the website.
Share Your Love Again Review:
Love Again is a very simplified version of the modern dating sites as it is designed for people above the age of 40 who are not that comfortable with technology. It has a clean layout and the option to log in through the Facebook app makes it very easy for members to browse and interact with other members.